Job Title:Pathways Internship (Soil Conservationist)
Department:Department Of Agriculture
Agency:Natural Resources Conservation Service
Job Announcement Number:AR-13-798163-AW
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$10.95 to $13.41 / Per Hour|
|Monday, December 03, 2012 to Monday, December 17, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Internships|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fayetteville, AR United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Student/Internship Program Eligibles|
Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) is known worldwide for its accomplishments and innovations in conversation.
The employees of NRCS are recognized for their talent, dedication, and ingenuity in making the agency's programs work as they take necessary steps to reduce erosion, protect wildlife, promote good land use, and other measures to preserve the National's natural resources for future generations. Join us in protecting and conserving natural resources on American's private land. Visit our web site ( http://.nrcs.usda.gov/) to learn more and see why this is such a great place to work.
This position is expected to begin Summer 2013. Internship location will be based on NRCS need and selectee's preference. Position is shown in Fayetteville, but may be moved if needed.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with the Selective Service.
- You must complete a background and security investigation.
- You must have a valid state driver's license.
- Cumulative GPA 2.0+; Higher GPA applicants will be given preference.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student.