Qualifications at the NF-03 level:
Work experience or education indicating an acquired knowledge of pre-award and post-award procedures to plan and conduct the contracting process from the description of the requirements through contract delivery. Must have excellent organizational skills; be highly skilled in written and verbal communications. Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and other software as required. Ability to meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred are those candidates who possess a bachelor's degree.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and work under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills, self initiative and project management skills are desirable. Obtain recommended certification level within specified period and maintain certification in accordance with Training, Career and Certification Management Program.
Qualifications at the NF-04 level:
Work experience directly related to the duties described above. Must have excellent organizational skills; be highly skilled in written and verbal communications. Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and other software as required. Ability to meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred are those candidates who also possess a bachelor's degree, CPCM, DAWIA level I/II or NAF Training, Career and Certification Management Program (TCCMP) Level I/II contracting certification.
In addition, must be able to perform price analysis, apply factors for determining contractor responsibility and experience issuing solicitations. Familiarity with IDIQ contracts and Multiple Award Schedules. Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations and policies.
Conditions of employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
5. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
6. Priority consideration will be given to current and former NAF and current DOD APF employees serving in a continuous APF position without time limits for at least one year.
7. Position requires travel.
8. Selected applicants must complete a DA Form 3433-1 (Supplemental application form) as condition of employment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the knowledge, skills, and abilities as described in your resume.
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.