Job Title:AGRICULTURAL PROGRAM TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
Department:Department Of Agriculture
Agency:Farm Service Agency
Job Announcement Number:UK795733MA-MS
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$38,790.00 to $50,431.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, November 30, 2012 to Monday, December 10, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Amherst, MA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER "HOW TO APPLY" BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED.
NOTE: This vacancy is also currently advertised under the following announcements:
· Merit Promotion (applicants with status as current or former federal employees or applicants eligible under special hiring authority): Job Announcement #UK795742MA-DT at the GS-09.
· Merit promotion (applicants with status as a current or former federal employee or applicants eligible under a special hiring authority): Job Announcement #UK795758-MA-DT at the GS-7.
Complete applications must be received for each job announcement applied to; additional information about who may apply can be found in each job announcement.
The Farm Service Agency (FSA) is looking for dedicated and talented individuals to assist in its mission of partnering with the American farmers and ranchers to attain an economically and environmentally sound future for American agriculture. FSA supports America's farmers and ranchers as they face the uncertainties of weather and market conditions. FSA delivers commodity, credit, conservation, disaster, and emergency assistance programs that help improve the stability and strength of the agricultural economy.
FSA is an exciting and rewarding place to start, build and/or continue your career. Be part of our team and support the well-being of American agriculture and the American public.
FSA's diverse culture and benefits allow for a healthy balance between your career and home life. In addition to a generous salary, FSA offers a friendly and professional working environment with a diverse workforce, flexible hours/work schedules, and other family-friendly benefits such as: paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement and supplemental savings plan, a wide array of health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, flexible spending accounts, and long-term care insurance.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable.
- Meet education and/or experience requirements.
- May be used to fill more than one vacancy.
- Complete the Occupational Questionnaire/Submit resume/supporting documents.