To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package.
Application packages must include:
1. Your resume: If you submit a resume with inappropriate material e.g. photos, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
2. Your responses to the questionnaire
3. Additional required documents (see Required Documents section below)
The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, December 07, 2012.
To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
If you cannot apply online, you will need to provide the same information obtained in the online process. You will need three documents to complete this process: the Occupational Questionnaire, the scan response form, U.S. Office of Personnel Management Occupational Questionnaire (OPM Form 1203-FX), and a separate document described in item #3. below.
1. Download the scan response form, OPM Form 1203-FX, from http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf.
2.View Occupational QuestionnaireUse this information to guide you in completing the OPM Form 1203-FX. Note that you may be instructed to leave some responses blank on the scan response form.
3. On a separate document, please identify which position(s) on your resume (include title, organization, and employment dates) support any response of E ("I am considered an expert in performing this task....").
4. Fax the completed OPM Form 1203-FX, along with your required and supporting documents, to 1-478-757-3144. Your OPM Form 1203-FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
PLEASE NOTE: The numbering on the OPM Form 1203-FX will not match the Occupational Questionnaire. Section 25 of the OPM Form 1203-FX continuously numbers from number one, while the Questionnaire starts each section of questions with number one. When entering your responses please continue regardless of number sequence. This issue has been identified and will be resolved as soon as possible.
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered, uploaded, or faxed (i.e., resume) is complete, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan. Faxed documents must be completely transmitted by 11:59p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the closing date Friday, December 07, 2012 of the announcement.
The Department of the Defense provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.