Job Title:School Support Assistant
Department:Department of Defense
Agency:Department of Defense Education Activity
Job Announcement Number:12-KNO-252
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$34,907.00 to $45,376.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, November 21, 2012 to Wednesday, December 05, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Fort Knox, KY United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Current permanent Federal civil service employees and reinstatement eligibles in the Fort Knox commuting area.|
Do you want to work for an exciting educational organization, with the children of our dedicated U.S. Military members? Our mission is to provide an exemplary education that inspires and prepares all students for success in a dynamic, global environment. Come work for the Department of Defense Education Activity, Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools at Fort Knox, Kentucky!
The Department of Defense Domestic Dependent Elementary and Secondary Schools (DDESS) is currently accepting applications under examining authority of 10 U.S.C., Section 2164.
The purpose of this position is to perform material management and support services, providing adequate and timely logistics support to the students, staff, and faculty of the Fort Knox Schools.
Who may be considered
· Current, Permanent Federal Civil Service Employees (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
· Former Federal Employees with Reinstatement Eligibility (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
· NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement eligibles (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
· Family member employees eligible under Executive Order 12721 (in the Fort Knox commuting area)
You must answer ALL Suitability Questions in the Vacancy Questionnaire, numbers 3-8 with a yes or not. Failure to answer ALL Suitability Questions will result in your application being considered incomplete and your application will not receive consideration for the vacancy.
This is an Excepted Service Position.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- You must meet the Selective Service requirement
- You must submit your complete application and all supporting documents
- You must complete the questionnaire and/or knowledge, skills &
- abilities/competency statement
- You will be subject to a background/suitability investigation/determination