Department:Department of the Navy
Agency:U.S. Marine Corps
Job Announcement Number:EA34102-09-789584K4479226-D
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$23.96 to $28.02 / Per Hour|
|Friday, November 16, 2012 to Wednesday, November 21, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location:|
Quantico, VA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located in the Public Works Branch, Installation Facilities & Environmental Division, Marine Corps Base, Quantico, Virginia.
This is an emergency position. In the event of an emergency, the incumbent can be notified to report for work during non-duty hours, and during an emergency situation, may be assigned duties other than those identified.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, see Legal & Regulatory Guidance.
- Suitable for Federal employment as determined by background investigation.
- You must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Overtime/Weekend/Holiday/Shift work may be required.
- Physical examination is required.