Job Title:Licensed Practical (Vocational) Nurse
Department:Department of the Army
Agency:U.S. Army Medical Command
Job Announcement Number:MD-DH-13-607
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$27,431.00 to $53,719.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, November 05, 2012 to Monday, September 30, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Multiple Schedules - Permanent|
|Few vacancies in the following location(s):|
Fort Benning, GA United StatesView Map
Fort Riley, KS United StatesView Map
Fort Knox, KY United StatesView Map
Fort Wainwright, AK United StatesView Map
Fort Carson, CO United StatesView Map
More Locations (20)
WHO MAY APPLY:
|This announcement may be used to fill permanent full-time, part-time or intermittent positions. Indicate on your resume your availability for any of these appointments.|
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- Your application will stay on file with our office for 120 days. If you would like to be considered after the initial 120 days please contact our office at 1-877-880-2184, or email USARMY.RIA.CHRA.MBX.firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask to have your resume rolled over for an additional 120 days. You may also renew your resume through our Medcell Website.
- This announcement may be used to fill permanent, temporary, or term positions.
- The inital length of an overseas tour is 2 or 3 years depending upon location.
- Recruitment Incentives and Moving Expenses may be paid up to 25% of your Base Salary.
- This announcement may be used to fill Practical/Vocational Nurse positions in the following specialty areas: Office Automation (OA), Administrative, Psychiatric, Advance Practice, OB/GYN, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Occupational/Community Health, Operating Room, Lead Practical Nurse, Supervisory Practical Nurse, Dermatology, Quality Assurance Evaluation, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, or Instructor.
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States.
- You may apply online by Clicking Here
- You may check your status online at http://medcell.army.mil/status.asp
- You may check LPN locations at http://medcell.army.mil/nurselocationlist.asp
Who May Apply: Click here for more information.
- This is a Direct Hire Solicitation