Consideration for this vacancy is initially limited to current permanent employees of the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center and associated Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC's). If no acceptable candidates are identified as a result of this effort, consideration will be given to all other applicants.
2. Online application or; Print 1203FX http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf and complete by using the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
3. Copies of any transcripts, licensure, registration and/or certification you may have.
4. Additional required/supporting documentation - Please see the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS section in this announcement for more detail.
To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, complete this fax cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf . Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you are given a Tentative Offer you will need to provide the following within five (5) business days or your tentative offer may be revoked.
· OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS directly from College/University
· THREE (3) PROFESSIONAL LETTERS OF REFERENCE from Peers, Supervisors, etc. These need to be SIGNED and DATED within the past three (3) months.
Your Application status must be Complete by 11:59 P.M. EST on Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
Current Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center Employees and associated CBOCs
Current permanent employees of Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center and associated Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC's) may submit an online application no later than 11:59 P.M. on the closing date or the 1203 FX to Human Resources Management Service no later than 4:30 P.M on the closing date. Applicants may print and manually complete the 1203 FX, but it must be submitted during the period of time that the position is open. All paper based documents including fax cover sheets must be filled out by the employee, but will be faxed by Human Resources to the national.
To apply online:
· To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the occupational questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process.
· To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following Vacancy ID number: TAG:VacancyID. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
Note: To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account, select My Application, and click on the more information link under the application status for this position.
If you cannot apply online:
· Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire TAG:Link to Full Questionnaire, and
· Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the occupational questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf and
· Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS IN THE OCCUPATIONAL QUESTIONNAIRE: If you are applying to this announcement by completing the OPM 1203-FX form instead of using the Online Application method, please use the following step-by-step instructions as a guide to filling out the required questionnaire. You will need to print the occupational questionnaire and refer to it as you answer the questions. You may omit any optional information; however, you must provide responses to all required questions. Be sure to double check your application before submission.