Job Title:Program Specialist, GS-0301-15
Agency:Environmental Protection Agency
Job Announcement Number:LV-R10-MP-2013-0004
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$121,357.00 to $155,500.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, October 22, 2012 to Friday, November 09, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
Temporary Promotion / Detail not-to-exceed 6-Months |
|1 vacancy -
Seattle, WA, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|If you are a Region 10 EPA employee and are:|
- Current permanent EPA employee with competitive status; or
- EPA Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) eligible
Earth Day is every day at EPA! Our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career-we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. We consistently rank as one of the top Federal agencies in which to work, with great benefits and work flexibilities. See more about us here: http://www.epa.gov.
This position is located in Region 10, Office of Ecosystems, Tribal and Public Affairs, in the Immediate Office.
For more information on this office, visit their website: http://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/region10.html
- If you are selected, a pre-employment background check is required.
- You must submit resume and required documents(See How to Apply)
- Position has portable work and selectee may be eligible to telework.
- This is a temporary position. See Other Information on assignment limits.
- You may be required to travel 1 to 5 days per month.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.