Job Title:Financial Empowerment Outreach Specialist
Agency:Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Job Announcement Number:13-CFPB-003X
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$85,000.00 to $149,036.00 / Per Year|
|Saturday, October 06, 2012 to Friday, October 26, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Excepted Service - Time-Limited Appointment - not-to-exceed 24 months; May be extended or may be made permanent.|
|1 vacancy -
Washington, DC, USView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Applications will be accepted from U.S. citizens.|
Do you want to be a leader in your field at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) - a groundbreaking organization solely devoted to the economic strength and vitality of American Families? Do you want to challenge yourself and others? If you answer "Yes", then we have a career for you! CFPB professionals have unparalleled opportunities to expand horizons for themselves and for the nation. Be one of the founding members of an agency that will make a difference in the lives of everyday American families!
This position is located in the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Consumer Education and Engagement, Office of Financial Empowerment (OFE). You will participate in networking and outreach activities and will manage the acquisition, dissemination and sharing of information from a wide variety of sources. Your work will contribute to the development and implementation of policy and the preparation of informational and educational materials directed at vulnerable populations and those organizations and institutions that assist them.
- This position is being filled under CFPB's excepted service authority.
- Appointments under this authority will be made in the excepted service and do not convey competitive status.
- This appointment may be extended.
- This appointment may be eligible for conversion to a permanent position; If made permanent, this position would remain in the excepted service.
- Employee may be subject to a two-year trial period.
- Background investigation
- U.S. citizenship
- Some travel is required (2-4 days per month)