Job Title:Community Health Nurse
Department:Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency:Indian Health Service
Job Announcement Number:IHS-13-NJ-759356-DHA
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$50,974.00 to $82,131.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, January 02, 2013 to Tuesday, December 31, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location(s):|
Chinle, AZ View Map
Pinon, AZ View Map
Tsaile, AZ View Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICE IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING PHYSICIANS
Title 38 Salary and Hiring Incentives Available and Federal Benefits Package
Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of Indigenous Americans! At IHS you can make a difference in the lives of Native Americans and Alaska Natives around the Country.
These vacancies are being filled through the Office of Personnel Management's delegated Direct Hire Authority. The following is applicable: all applicants who meet the basic qualification requirements will be made available to the Selecting Official for consideration. Hiring preference will be given to qualified Native American and Alaska Native applicants, but Veterans' preference and traditional rating and ranking of applications do not apply to these vacancies.
- Position subject to background investigation.
- As part of the pre-employment process, fingerprint checks are required.
- If applicable-Selective Service registration (Males born after 12/31/59)
- Must be a US Citizen to apply.
- Copy of current license required during the hiring process
- Position requires positive education, transcripts required