Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
As a Project Management Officer in the Office of Compliance, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, you will be responsible for the development, administration, implementation, and monitoring of Office and Division level project management initiatives and directives.
This job opportunity announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
- Analyzes and review scientific and technical data while evaluating scientific and technical efficacy and accuracy.
- Evaluates technical data submitted with respect to precision and consistency.
- Reviews Division correspondence from regulatory, scientific, and administrative aspects to ensure consistency and adherence to policies and proper documentation in relation to Agency requirements, including the use of appropriate regulatory language.
- Coordinates response to written and telephoned-device related communications from domestic and international professional and non-professional individuals and organizations, consumers, consumer groups, and legislative staff.
- Interacts with Food and Drug Administration advisory panel members, the general public, and government agencies worldwide.