Job Title:Commissioner, Federal Acquisition Service
Department:General Services Administration
Agency:Federal Acquisition Service
Job Announcement Number:12110071
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$119,554.00 to $179,700.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, September 17, 2012 to Friday, November 16, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full-Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC Metro Area, DC, US
WHO MAY APPLY:
All qualified applicants with U.S. citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are only being accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not receive your application through email@example.com, you will not be considered for this position.
GSA's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) generates, steers, and guides nearly $95 billion in government spending annually. The Commissioner will lead FAS to drive greater savings to taxpayers and agencies through cost-effective, high-value contracts. The Commissioner will deliver value and savings through innovative tools and solutions, acquisition expertise, and a customer experience that is friendly, convenient, efficient, and preferred.
Please Note: The closing date is extended to November 16, 2012
OFFICE AND LOCATION FOR THE VACANCY: Federal Acquisition Service; Washington, DC Metro Area.
THIS POSITION IS DESIGNATED SES GENERAL.
- Applications must be received by the closing date to receive consideration.
- Applications are only being accepted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Veterans preference is not applicable to the SES.
- Selectee must undergo a security background investigation.
- Selectee must file a Public Financial Disclosure Report.