Job Title:Supervisory Project Manager
Department:Department Of Housing And Urban Development
Agency:Assistant Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner
Job Announcement Number:F12-MP-719234-RSC
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$87,306.00 to $113,496.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, August 3, 2012 to Friday, August 17, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Seattle, WA United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)|
Join the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Team, if you are looking for a challenging career opportunity and want to be an impact player helping individuals achieve the American Dream! HUD is an integral partner in revitalizing and improving communities across America.
HUD offers a broad array of benefits and program activities to develop your career, such as: professional development opportunities; work assignments that may consist of projects related to different housing program; advanced technology; networking opportunities; and recognition and award for creativity, exceptional performance, and teamwork.
Our mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. HUD is working to strengthen the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers; meet the need for quality affordable rental homes; utilize housing as a platform for improving quality of life; build inclusive and sustainable communities free from discrimination; and transform the way HUD does business. For more information about HUD's mission, activities, and careers, please visit our website at: http://www.hud.gov/ .
This position is located in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Multifamily Housing Programs, Seattle, WA. The incumbent will be responsible for providing advice and assistance to Headquarters and field staff on matters related to the implementation of asset management programs.
One-year supervisory/managerial probationary period required.
You may apply to this position if you are a Status Candidate which includes:
- Current Federal employees serving under a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service.
- Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility.
- Persons eligible for non-competitive appointment under special hiring authorities.
- Persons eligible under an Interchange Agreement.
- Veterans' preference eligible's or veterans who have been separated from the Armed Forces under honorable conditions after substantially completing at least three consecutive years of active duty.
- Please visit http://www.opm.gov/hr_practitioners/lawsregulations/appointingauthorities/ or http://www.opm.gov/staffingPortal/Vetguide.asp for more information on these appointment eligibilities
Interested candidates that do not meet one of the above categories may apply for this position under vacancy announcement #H12-DE-719146-RSC.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
One or more selections may be made using this vacancy announcement.
IF ONE OR MORE DUTY LOCATIONS, USE THE FOLLOWING: The salary shown in the salary range includes the locality adjustment for the "Rest of the United States (RUS)". The geographic area for which you are interested may have a higher locality rate than reflected on this announcement. The following link displays the locality pay tables by geographic area: http://www.opm.gov/flsa/oca/11tables/indexGS.asp
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass and maintain a background investigation.
- Selective Service Registration if you are a male born after 12/31/1959.
- One-year supervisory/managerial probationary period