Job Title:NIH Internship Program
Department:Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency:National Institutes of Health
Job Announcement Number:NIH-12-706765
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$22,115.00 to $67,114.00 / Per Year|
|Saturday, September 29, 2012 to Monday, September 24, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Multiple Schedules - Internships|
|Many vacancies in the following location(s):|
Hamilton, MT United StatesView Map
Montgomery County, MD United StatesView Map
Frederick, MD United StatesView Map
Triangle, NC United StatesView Map
Baltimore, MD United StatesView Map
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Student/Internship Program Eligibles|
The NIH is the premier biomedical research center for the world. Its 27 Institutes and Centers employ approximately 18,000 employees doing a vast array of jobs, all supporting efforts for a healthy nation. For information on the NIH mission, goals, and Institutes and Centers, visit NIH Overview.
Join the NIH for an exciting internship! We are looking for talented, hard-working students to perfom essential functions in our 27 Institutes and Centers.
- At least 16 years of age;
- U.S. citizen, non-citizen, national or legal permanent resident;
- Must be U.S. citizen prior to conversion to a competitive appointment;
- Must be enrolled or plan on enrolling for the Fall 2012;
- Be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA 3.0 or above); and
- Enrolled at least half-time in a degree seeking program.