To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Your Resume. Your application or resume must indicate whether each job held was part-time or full-time. You must indicate how many hours per week you worked in jobs that were less than full-time. Part-time experience will be pro-rated by its proportion of a 40 hour work week.
2. A complete Assessment Questionnaire (multiple choice questions, completed on line)
3.Ecclesiastical Endorsement, dated within the past 12 months
4.Federal Form OF-306 "Declaration for Federal Employment." You must submit OF Form 306, dated October 2011, click on link to download the form, http://www.opm.gov/Forms/pdf_fill/of0306.pdf signed and dated within 90-days of the closing date, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 to be eligible.
5. Certificates or evaluations showing completion of Clinical Pastoral Education, or a detailed description of training you would like considered as equivalent
6. Veteran preference Documentation, if applicable
7.Transcript(s) of all graduate-level education. Copies are acceptable
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
(1) Applying on USAJOBS: To begin the process, go to http://www.usajobs.gov/ and create an account, if you have not done so or log into your existing USAJOBS account. USAJOBS has features such as resume builder, upload up to ten support documents and be notified when a vacancy opens. Once signed in, search for the vacancy announcement you want to apply for and read the instruction carefully. Click, "Apply Online" and you will be prompted to select a resume that was built or uploaded. Press the "Ctrl key" and select the uploaded file(s) that you want to transfer to application manager. Read the three statements, select that applies and click, "Apply for this position now." You will be transferred to https://applicationmanager.gov/ to answer the vacancy assessment questionnaire and upload other document(s), if necessary. NOTE: The uploaded files selected in USAJOBS will transfer over to application manager. The system will transfer directly to application manager if you have an account. If you do not have an account with application manager, you will be prompted to create an account. Follow the instructions to create an account, once you have established an account. You will be asks to provide your biographic, eligibility and other information before you start answering the assessment questions. After completing questionnaire, you will have the option to upload additional documents, if necessary. Once satisfied, submit your application. You will receive an "Acknowledgement Letter." The acknowledgement letter confirms the questionnaire has been received and data will be built in the system for the vacancy that you applied for.
(2) Applying directly on APPLICATION MANAGER: To begin the process, go to application manager and sign in, or create an account, if you have not done so. Once signed in, scroll down to the bottom of the page enter the Vacancy Identification Number (VIN) in the "Start a new application" box. You will be taken to the assessment questionnaire and once you have completed the questionnaires, you will be able to upload or re-use documents that are already uploaded in application manager. To view re-use documents, click, "re-use document" and scroll down to the bottom of the page to view uploaded documents. Select document(s) you want to submit with your questionnaire. Click, "Next" and submit your questionnaire and selected document(s) will be transmitted.
(3) Faxing your application: To begin the process, download the vacancy assessment questionnaire, View Occupational Questionnaire and OPM Form 1203fx, http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/opm1203fx.pdf . Use OPM Form 1203-fx to answer the vacancy assessment questionnaire. One answer per question! Use OPM Form 1203-fx (minus instruction sheet) as the fax cover sheet. Place all supporting documents such as OF 306, resume, transcripts, CPE, ecclesiastical endorsement, Veterans information, if applicable and any other documents that are relevant to the job and Fax Vacancy ID# 690109 to (478) 757-3144 and allow 24-48 hours for the system to build data. NOTE: The faxed document(s) goes to a computerize system and not to our office.
(4) Answering the questionnaire online and faxing the supporting documents: To begin the process, follow instruction in number two and submit the questionnaire. Allow approximately up to two hours for the system to create your data. Now you are ready to fax the support documents. First, download and print the fax cover page at, https://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and fax to (478) 757-3144. Allow 24-48 hours for the system to match the faxed documents with your data. Continue to use the fax cover sheet if every time you fax document(s). NOTE: You must answer the questionnaire and submit your answer first before attempting to fax the supporting documents. All documents faxed to application manager will load into your application manager account and you will be able to re-use for future job applications.
Your complete application package must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time,Tuesday, August 14, 2012. If you cannot complete the application process, please contact our office for alternate application procedures.