Job Title:Health Scientist (LAB), GS-601-13/14/15
Department:Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Job Announcement Number:HHS-CDC-OD-12-639919
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$71,674.00 to $129,517.00 / Per Year|
|Friday, April 06, 2012 to Friday, April 05, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Term NTE 2 year|
|Few vacancies -
Chad ChadView Map|
Few vacancies - Cameroon CameroonView Map
Few vacancies - Mali MaliView Map
Few vacancies - Nepal NepalView Map
Few vacancies - Egypt EgyptView Map
More Locations (63)
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
Who May Apply: All US Citizens
This announcement will be used to fill positions in various geographical locations.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement HHS-CDC-OM-12-621511 under competitive procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
Overseas Assignments: Overseas assignments are for two years and a rotational agreement must be signed. The assignment may be extended based on the needs of the agency. Subsequent employment for other CDC positions must be through the appropriate competitive process or special employment program hiring authorities.
· This position is eligible for special pay allowances (e.g., post differential, housing, relocation, etc.).
· Immunizations are required and will be administered by the CDC before relocating overseas.
· Security clearances are required for the selectee only and medical clearances are required for selectee and all family members before being posted overseas. Inability of the selectee to secure the clearances for overseas duty within six (6) months will result in termination of appointment to the position.
· Citizens or permanent residents of the host country are not eligible to be considered
· Additional information on living and traveling abroad may be found at http://aoprals.state.gov/content.asp?content_id=184&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;menu_id=78.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Medical and Security Clearances are required.