Job Title:Ecologist/Botanist - Vegetation Managment Specialist
Department:Department Of The Interior
Agency:National Park Service
Job Announcement Number:WO-COAB-12-625804-MP
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$73,848.00 to $96,001.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, March 19, 2012 to Friday, April 6, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy -
Fort Collins, CO United StatesView Map|
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)|
Experience your America and build a fulfilling career by joining the National Park Service. Become a part of our mission to unite our past, our cultures and our special places, to establish important connections to the present and build a rich and lasting legacy for future generations.
Who may apply: Open to all status candidates. Status candidates include the following:
A current or former Federal civilian employee who holds or held a non-temporary appointment:
- In the competitive service in the Executive Branch or in a position not in the Executive branch specifically included in the competitive service by statute, or
- In an excepted service position covered by an interchange agreement, or
- Eligible for reinstatement
- A Veteran eligible for veterans' preference or separated from the armed forces under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous military service?
- A person with non-competitive appointment eligibility
This is a Career/Career Conditional full-time appointment.
Number of Vacancies: We expect to fill 1 vacancy at this time; however, this announcement may be used to fill additional similar vacancies.
Full Performance Level: GS-12
Note: This position is concurrently open under Announcement Number WO-COAB-12-624396-DE under delegated examining procedures.
Please read the entire announcement before you apply. To view the entire announcement, select Print Preview at the right hand side of this screen.
- Background Investigation
- Current or former status employee
- All supporting documents must be received by the closing date.