The Air Force offers qualified applicants opportunities to be hired for certain occupations covered by Direct Hire Authorities (DHA). The use of DHA is a fast-track method of hiring applicants from the public with no prior federal status using a non-traditional method of recruitment.Learn more about this agency
To find additional information on "What Is DHA" and to view and/or apply to current DHA opportunities listed on Air Force Civilian Service's "Direct Hire Job Board", please click here.
Conditions Of Employment
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Telework may be authorized.
- PCS costs may be authorized.
- Security clearance requirements are based upon actual position being filled.
- Locations are not negotiable. The actual duty locations available may be located on the Air Force Civilian Service LinkedIn website.
- Random drug testing may be required depending upon the position being filled.
- Supervisory requirements may be required depending upon the position being filled.
- Promotion potential may be authorized depending upon position being filled.
- For additional information on direct hire opportunities with the Air Force please go to https://afciviliancareers.com/find-a-job/
For additional information on direct hire opportunities with the Air Force please click here.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
How to Apply
Agency contact information
Total Force Service Center
550 C Street West
JBSA Randolph AFB, TX 78150
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA) will be used to form a pool of qualified applicants who will be considered for direct hire vacancies as they become available.
Visit our careers page
Learn more about what it's like to work at Department of the Air Force, what the agency does, and about the types of careers this agency offers.
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy And gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should follow the instructions in the job opportunity announcement. For any part of the remaining hiring process, applicants should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Legal and regulatory guidance
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585173800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.