As a new or existing federal employee, you and your family may have access to a range of benefits. Your benefits depend on the type of position you have - whether you're a permanent, part-time, temporary or an intermittent employee. You may be eligible for the following benefits, however, check with your agency to make sure you're eligible under their policies.
1. Resume: In addition to your written statements addressing the Essential Executive/Managerial (E/M) Core qualifications, the Essential Professional/Technical (P/T) qualifications, and other qualifications as applicable, submit a resume or any other written format you choose to describe your qualifications. Applicants typically provide the following information:
Full name, mailing address, and day email address and evening telephone numbers.
Educational information, including the name, city and state of your colleges or universities you attended, as well as the type and year of any degrees received.
Information about your paid and non paid work experience related to this position including:
- Job title (include series and grade, if Federal job)
- Duties and accomplishments
- Employer's name and address
- Supervisor's name and phone number (indicate if we may contact your current supervisor)
- Starting and ending dates of employment (month/year)
- Information about honors, awards, and special accomplishments
2. P/T Statement: A narrative statement specifically addressing the professional/technical qualifications. Applicants who do not provide a narrative statement addressing each P/T qualification will be rated as "ineligible".
3. E/M Statement: A narrative statement specifically addressing each individual E/M. In lieu of the narrative statement, current career SES members, reinstatement eligible, and SES Candidate Development Program graduates must provide the documentation in item #4. Applicants who do not provide a narrative statement addressing each E/M qualification will be rated as "ineligible".
4. All current and former career SES members must provide an SF-50, Notification of Personnel Action documenting their status or reinstatement eligibility. Candidates who have successfully completed an Office of Personnel Management approved SES Candidate Development Program must submit a copy of their Qualification Review Board (QRB) certificate.
5. Citizenship Affidavit: Non-Citizens must certify eligibility by signing and attaching this Citizenship Affidavit to their application.
Please review your application packet to ensure that you have submitted all documentation that you want considered.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from
schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.