Cutoff for the Job Fair will be 11/27/18. All eligible applications received on and after 11/28/18 will be rated and referred as vacancies occur.Learn more about this agency
The Patriot Club, winner of MWR's "Best Catering Event", provides quality catering in formal and informal environments.
These positions are assigned to MWR, Business Operations Division, and will be referred out to the Patriot Club.
- Serves as a working supervisor exercising full supervisory responsibility over work operations and assigned employees.
- Checks all work in progress. Ensures that safety, security, and good housekeeping rules are followed.
- Plans use of workers, equipment, facilities and materials on a day-to-day or project basis.
- Assigns work and provides technical direction; helps in accomplishing difficult work steps.
Job family (Series)
Conditions Of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks in accordance with AR 215-3, 2-15j(1). Incumbent is required to complete a Tier 1 background investigation for a Common Access Card for physical access to federally-controlled facilities.
- The ability to obtain (within first six months of employment) and maintain a Food Protection Manager Certification.
QualificationsExperience and training that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the duties of this position consistent with acceptable practices of the trade. Ability to use and maintain appropriate tools and equipment. Ability to read, understand and apply instruction on materials/equipment related and used in this job. Demonstrated ability to supervise employees. Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Knowledge of materials and basic sanitation principles.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:59 pm on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- May be converted to permanent without further competition.
- You must provide and upload legible copy/copies of the following: DD-214 (member 4/2 copy), "Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty", showing all dates of service, as well as character of service (Honorable, General, etc.) or Statement of Service/Proof of Service (in lieu of a DD-214) from your command or local Personnel Support Detachment (PSD).
- Military Retirees may apply but are unable to be appointed to NAF positions for 180 days after their retirement date, as documented on their DD-214.
- Shift differentials are authorized.
How You Will Be Evaluated
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
A copy of supporting documents must be submitted at the time of application!
Background checks and security clearance
Drug test required
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- DA3434, PCS Orders and Marriage License
A copy of supporting documents must be submitted at the time of application!
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using one of the two methods identified below:
- Electronically (preferred) at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Identification Number (VIN)
- Manually: Please refer to the "Additional Information" section of this announcement for instructions.
- If you would like to apply manually, please contact the servicing NAF Human Resources (HRO) listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form.
- All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 03:59 p.m. on the closing date of this announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner.
- Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
CHRA Fort Sill NAF
AddressEK-NAF-W6CSAA US ARMY GARRISON FT SILL
DO NOT MAIL
Fort Sill, OK 73503
Located in SW OK near the Texas border, Fort Sill adjoins the city of Lawton, OK. The total population of the city and our installation combined is approx. 100,000. The cost of living is reasonable; public bus transportation is available. Fort Sill is within 1 1/2 hours driving distance to Oklahoma City and 3 hours driving time to the Dallas/Fort Worth metro. Commercial flights are available to the commercial airport in Lawton, OK (9 miles from post). Fort Sill enjoys an outstanding cooperative relationship with the City of Lawton. Our beautiful installation is steeped in natural, living history. It is the only active Army Installation on the Southern Plains which was built during the Indian Wars. Fort Sill is a national historic landmark, and our museum is full of early frontier artifacts.
Visit our careers page
Learn more about what it's like to work at Army Installation Management Command, what the agency does, and about the types of careers this agency offers.
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy And gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should follow the instructions in the job opportunity announcement. For any part of the remaining hiring process, applicants should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change in the workplace or the way things are customarily done that provides an equal employment opportunity to an individual with a disability. Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) must provide reasonable accommodations:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
Legal and regulatory guidance
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512972500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.