To apply for this position, you must complete the Occupational Questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday, May 02, 2014 to receive consideration.
To begin, click "Apply Online" to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the Occupational Questionnaire. Click the "Submit My Answers" button to submit your application package. It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.
To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the "Application Status" link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
If you completed the Occupational Questionnaire online and are unable to upload supporting document(s):
1. To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 1094233.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday, May 02, 2014. to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Print the 1203FX form http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf, follow the instructions and provide your responses to the Occupational Questionnaire items. The Vacancy ID is 1094233.
3. Fax all six pages of the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you need help, or have problems using the online application process, send an email to email@example.com.
Applications must be typed or printed clearly in dark ink. Other forms or additional information on how to apply for Federal jobs can be obtained at http://www.usajobs.gov/, or by calling (478) 757-3000 or RDD (478) 744-2299.
Note: If you receive an email stating that there was a technical problem uploading your documents, you should fax the applicable documentation to OPM at 478-757-3144. Be sure to use the fax cover sheet that was linked in the vacancy announcement; include the appropriate Vacancy ID Number (1094233) so that the fax is processed properly and promptly.