: Applicants must submit their application packages electronically or by fax. Applications/resumes and supporting documentation sent by mail (including email) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, Wednesday, April 02, 2014.
Applicants are advised that a variety of public facilities such as schools, public libraries, state employment offices and regional job centers provide access to computers at no charge. Help may also be available to targeted groups through a variety of public assistance agencies.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes all the following parts:
2. Complete Occupational Questionnaire
3. Other Supporting Documents (See Required Documents Section Below)
1. To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete a resume, and complete the occupational questionnaire. View Occupational Questionnaire
2. You must click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process to submit your application package.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date (Wednesday, April 02, 2014).
4. To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
5. To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
Faxing Applications or Supporting Documents:
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application.
NOTE: If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
1. To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload, complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following Vacancy ID: 1082304.
2. Fax your documents to 1-478-757-3144. If you upload your documents, DO NOT FAX the same documents.
If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit via fax:
1. Click the following link to view and print the assessment questionnaire: View Occupational Questionnaire
2. Print this 1203 FX form to provide your response to the assessment questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf .
3. Fax all six pages of the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1-478-757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE INCLUDING ANY REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION BY THE CLOSE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT (Wednesday, April 02, 2014) WILL RESULT IN AN INELIGIBLE RATING AND/OR A LOSS OF CONSIDERATION.
NOTE: It is the applicant's responsibility to verify that information and documents entered, uploaded, or faxed are received, legible, and accurate.
For Résumé and Application Tips visit: http://www.usajobs.gov/ResourceCenter/Index/Interactive/ResumeAndApplicationTips#icc
DO NOT SEND PHOTOGRAPHS. Any documents with photographs will not be forward to the hiring official.