The following documents are REQUIRED and must be received by the closing date of this announcement Wednesday, February 12, 2014. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS will not be considered. Requests for reconsideration of ratings will not be considered for applicants who fail to submit a complete application package. DO NOT SEND PHOTOGRAPHS.
1. Application or Resume Your application/resume must include the following information:
· Job Information: Announcement number, position title, grade and duty location for which you are applying.
· Personal Information Full name, mailing address (with zip code) and day/evening telephone numbers with area code; country of citizenship.
· Education- High school name, city, state, zip code, date of diploma or GED; colleges and /or universities attended city, state, zip code; major field(s) of study; type and year of degree(s) received. If no degree received, show total credit hours received n semester or quarter hours.
· Work Experience For each paid or non-paid position held related to the job for which you are applying: Job title, duties and accomplishments, starting and ending dates of employment (month and year), number of hours per week and salary, employer's name and address and supervisor's name and phone number.
· Other Qualifications A list of job related training courses (course title, hours for completion, date of completion); a list of job related skills (e.g. other languages, computer software/hardware, tools, machinery, typing speed, etc.); a list of job related certificates and licenses; a list of job-related honors, awards, and special accomplishments (e.g. publications, memberships in professional or honor societies, leadership activities, public speaking, performance awards, etc.). DO NOT send copies of documents unless specifically requested.
2. Occupational Questionnaire.
3. Transcripts Unofficial transcripts downloaded from your school website are acceptable. You may also submit a listing of your coursework as described under "Qualifications."
4. Proof of current enrollment Documentation accepted includes letter of acceptance if you are not yet enrolled, a copy of your current class schedule, current transcripts showing coursework in progress, or letter from your advisor or registrar's office indicating you are a student attending at least half-time in a degree or certificate seeking program. Other documents may be considered, but we recommend you contact the Human Resources contact listed for this job announcement to verify acceptability.
5. DD-214 (REQUIRED if applicable) If you are claiming Veteran preference, you MUST clearly identify your claim for veteran preference on your application and must provide the specific required documentation. Required documents include : your most recent DD-214 (member copy 4); and if claiming 10 point preference, Standard Form 15 (SF-15), "Application for 10 Point Veteran Preference" and the documentation supporting your claim as indicated on the SF-15. For more information on Veteran Preference, visit: https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits-portal/ebenefits.portal. If you are currently on active duty, you must provide an official statement of service from your command/unit which states the date of you entered active duty, expected discharge type and date, and campaign medals you have received OR other official documentation (e.g. documentation of receipt of a campaign badge or expeditionary medal) that proves your military service was performed under honorable conditions. If the appropriate information is not submitted to confirm your discharge status, dates of service, etc., you will not receive credit for the claimed active duty military service.