Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: Bureau of Land Management
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
BLM is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to join the team! The BLM manages more land – approximately 253 million acres - than any other Federal agency. This land, known as the National System of Public Lands, is primarily located in 12 Western states, including Alaska. The Bureau, with a budget of about $1 billion, also administers 700 million acres of sub-surface mineral estates throughout the nation. The BLM's multiple-use mission is to sustain the health and productivity of the public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.
Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource. For additional information about the BLM, please visit Our website. This position is located in Elko, NV. Information about the area can be found at Elko Chamber of Commerce. Travel and relocation expenses will be paid consistent with the Federal Travel Regulations and Departmental policy. The use of a relocation service company and home marketing incentive will not be offered. To view FAQ regarding PCS click Here.
- Must be a U. S. citizen to apply for this position.
- Security Clearance/Background Investigation is required.
- Be sure to read the "How to Apply" and "Required Documents" Sections.
- You cannot hold an active real estate license; nor can you
- have an interest or hold stocks in firms with interest in Federal land.
- Direct deposit is required.