To apply for this position, you must complete the occupational questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, August 30, 2013 to receive consideration.
* To begin, click Apply Online to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the occupational questionnaire.
* Click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package.
* It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.
To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account @ https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login and click the Application Status link and then select the more information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account @ https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
To complete a hard copy assessment questionnaire and submit it via fax: Do not complete the steps below if you have already applied online to the questionnaire for this position.
1) Print the instructions and questionnaire by clicking View Occupational Questionnaire.
2) Print the 1203FX form to record your responses to the questionnaire.
3) Fax the completed 1203FX (all 6 pages but do not include a Cover Page for this document) to: