Job Title:Supervisory Management Analyst (Deputy)
Agency:Environmental Protection Agency
Job Announcement Number:PH-13-MAC-855043
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$123,758.00 to $155,500.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, March 20, 2013 to Wednesday, April 03, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:|
Washington DC, DC United States
WHO MAY APPLY:
|Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)|
Founded in 1970, EPA is a dynamic organization employing people from diverse backgrounds dedicated to improving and preserving the quality of public health and the environment.
EPA seeks to recruit exceptional men and women who will work in new creative ways that are cleaner for the environment, cheaper for business and taxpayers, and smarter for America's future.
Who May Apply: Merit Promotion eligible candidates
You are eligible under merit promotion procedures, if you meet one of the following criteria:
· Federal employees with career or career-conditional appointments in the competitive service
· Former Federal employees with reinstatement eligibility based on previous Federal service
· Displaced Federal employees requesting special priority selection consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP)
· Veterans who are preference eligible or who have been separated under honorable conditions after 3 years or more of continuous service
· Individuals with disabilities - For more information and proof required see http://www.opm.gov/disability/PeopleWithDisabilities.asp
You must submit the appropriate documentation in order to be considered under merit promotion procedures, such as:
· Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50 that includes position information, grade level and competitive status);
· DD-214 from Veterans for consideration under special Veteran appointing authorities; and
· Non Competitive Appointment Authority documentation, if applicable
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Top Secret clearance required.
- Some travel required, 1-5 nights per month.
- Financial Disclosure required.