To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Your Résumé/CV
2. VA Form 10-2850c, Application for Associated Health Occupations
3. Optional Form 306, Declaration for Federal Employment
4. Copy of current ARRT (R) Certification(s).
5. Evidence of your eligibility to apply for this vacancy (see Required Documents section below)
6. Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below)
7. A complete Occupational Questionnaire View Assessment Questions
The complete Application Package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, September 30, 2013.
To begin the process, click the Apply Online button to create an account or log in to your existing USAJOBS account. Follow the prompts to complete the occupational questionnaire. Please ensure you click the Submit My Answers button at the end of the process. Applicants are encouraged to apply online; this process is easier, faster and provides more information as applications are processed.
Note: To return to a previously Saved or Incomplete application you may use the following link: https://applicationmanager.gov/. After applying, return to Application Manager or your member account in USAJOBS to see the status of your application, including any messages that may have been sent to you.
If you cannot apply online:
1. Click the following link to view and print the occupational questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire,
2. Print this 1203FX form to provide your response to the occupational questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdfimage/opm1203fx.pdf, and
3. Fax the completed 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to (478)757-3144. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission.
To fax supporting documents you are unable to upload:
1. Complete this cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf using the following Vacancy ID 769396.
2. Fax your documents to (478)757-3144.