Job Title:Medical Officer, GS-0602-13/14/15 (Direct - Hire) (OVERSEAS)
Department:Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency:Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Job Announcement Number:HHS-CDC-OD-11-430961
The contents of the announcement can still be viewed.
|$71,674.00 to $129,517.00 / Per Year|
|Wednesday, March 9, 2011 to Thursday, March 8, 2012|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Term NTE Two (2) year|
|Few vacancies -
Few vacancies - Zimbabwe
Few vacancies - Vietnam
Few vacancies - Cote d'Ivoire
Few vacancies - Mainland China
More Locations (77)
WHO MAY APPLY:
|United States Citizens|
Become a part of the Department that touches the lives of every American! At the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) you can give back to your community, state, and country by making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere. It is the principal agency for protecting the health of citizens. Join HHS and help to make our world healthier, safer, and better for all Americans.
This vacancy is also being announced concurrently with vacancy announcement HHS-CDC-OM-11-432458 under merit promotion procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under merit promotion procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
PHS Commissioned Corps Officers interested in performing the duties of this position within the Commissioned Corps (not as a career/career-conditional employee) are encouraged to apply under the merit promotion announcement indicated above.
Overseas Assignments: Overseas assignments are for two years and a rotational agreement must be signed. The assignment may be extended based on the needs of the agency.
· This position is eligible for special pay allowances (e.g.,
post differential, housing, relocation, etc.).
· Immunizations are required and will be administered by the CDC
before relocating overseas.
· Security clearances is required for the selectee only and medical clearances are required for selectee and all family members before being posted overseas. Inability of selectee to secure the clearances for overseas duty within six (6) months will result in termination of appointment to the position.
· Citizens or permanent residents of the host country are not eligible to be considered.
· Additional information on living and traveling abroad may be
found by clicking here.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Security and medical clearances required.